Shape CP33IDX Multi Purpose Mounting Cheese Plate with IDX V Lock
Multi-purpose 33-hole cheese plate (¼” thick)
Mounted on a 15mm SHAPE ROD BLOC (¾” thick)
Precision machined in one piece for durability
Screwed IDX plate on SHAPE CHEESE PLATE
Mount various accessories and devices
Four (10/32”) threaded holes on each side
Several (¼ - 20” and 3/8 - 16”) threaded holes
Made of anodized aluminum
- SHAPE CHEESE PLATE is a multi-purpose anodized aluminum camera accessory mounting plate.
- This precision-machined, one-piece cheese plate is mounted on a 15mm ROD BLOC (¾” thick) for optimal stability.
- The 33-hole cheese plate (¼” thick) enables you to mount a variety of accessories and devices on your camera support system.
- The IDX plate is screwed on the MULTI-PURPOSE MOUNTING SHAPE CHEESE PLATE.
- Here are some of the more common accessories used with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE: rods, articulating arms to hold LCD monitors and converter boxes including the AJA Ki Pro Mini.
- You can attach a plate and battery on one side and an AJA Ki Pro Mini on the other.
- SHAPE CHEESE PLATE works with both Anton Bauer 3-Stud and IDX V-Mount style batteries.
- You can use the MULTI-PURPOSE MOUNTING SHAPE CHEESE PLATE to mount a variety of accessories, brick style batteries and battery plates.
- The battery plate and battery mounted on the CP33 can also be used as counterbalance.
- You can still add more counterbalance by attaching counter-weights to the back of the rig along with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE.
- One single red knob enables easy and fast adjustments of the plate on the 15mm rods to also counterbalance the camera support.
- Magic arms can be mounted directly into the 15mm holes of the plate. They are ideal for mounting lights, monitors and audio devices.
The SHAPE CHEESE PLATE includes:
- (4) screws needed to mount the AJA Ki Pro Mini,
- (4) screws for the IDX plate and
- (4) screws for the Anton Bauer plate. With four
- (10/32”) threaded holes on each side to attach a bracket for an audio receiver and several
- (¼ - 20” and 3/8 - 16”) holes, your mounting options are endless.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.