Shape CP33IDX Multi Purpose Mounting Cheese Plate with IDX V Lock
Multi-purpose 33-hole cheese plate (¼” thick)
Mounted on a 15mm SHAPE ROD BLOC (¾” thick)
Precision machined in one piece for durability
Screwed IDX plate on SHAPE CHEESE PLATE
Mount various accessories and devices
Four (10/32”) threaded holes on each side
Several (¼ - 20” and 3/8 - 16”) threaded holes
Made of anodized aluminum
- SHAPE CHEESE PLATE is a multi-purpose anodized aluminum camera accessory mounting plate.
- This precision-machined, one-piece cheese plate is mounted on a 15mm ROD BLOC (¾” thick) for optimal stability.
- The 33-hole cheese plate (¼” thick) enables you to mount a variety of accessories and devices on your camera support system.
- The IDX plate is screwed on the MULTI-PURPOSE MOUNTING SHAPE CHEESE PLATE.
- Here are some of the more common accessories used with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE: rods, articulating arms to hold LCD monitors and converter boxes including the AJA Ki Pro Mini.
- You can attach a plate and battery on one side and an AJA Ki Pro Mini on the other.
- SHAPE CHEESE PLATE works with both Anton Bauer 3-Stud and IDX V-Mount style batteries.
- You can use the MULTI-PURPOSE MOUNTING SHAPE CHEESE PLATE to mount a variety of accessories, brick style batteries and battery plates.
- The battery plate and battery mounted on the CP33 can also be used as counterbalance.
- You can still add more counterbalance by attaching counter-weights to the back of the rig along with the SHAPE CHEESE PLATE.
- One single red knob enables easy and fast adjustments of the plate on the 15mm rods to also counterbalance the camera support.
- Magic arms can be mounted directly into the 15mm holes of the plate. They are ideal for mounting lights, monitors and audio devices.
The SHAPE CHEESE PLATE includes:
- (4) screws needed to mount the AJA Ki Pro Mini,
- (4) screws for the IDX plate and
- (4) screws for the Anton Bauer plate. With four
- (10/32”) threaded holes on each side to attach a bracket for an audio receiver and several
- (¼ - 20” and 3/8 - 16”) holes, your mounting options are endless.