Shape PA1200 Paparazzi II
The PAPARAZZI II is a lightweight video and photo handle.
It is perfect for your video camera and for your DSLR.
It gives you the possibility to shoot shake-free videos.
Your camera will be much more stable using the PAPARAZZI II.
The handle is perpendicular to the camera instead of being parallel.
- Unlike the PAPARAZZI II PRO, the PAPARAZZI II is NOT equipped with the 15MM ROD SYSTEM which allows the use of advanced video accessories like matte boxes, 35mm lens adapter and follow focus mechanisms.
- The 15MM ROD SYSTEM can be purchased separately.
- The handle is large and comfortable.
- It provides various threaded holes (1/4-20, 3/8-16) which are located on the sides, top and bottom of the handle.
- They are used to attach any accessory you may need such as audio recorders, LED lights, spot lights, LCD screens, remote controls, microphones, grips, padded handles, etc.
- The PAPARAZZI II is highly versatile.
- You can attach it on top of all of our camera supports.
- Your camera is raised so the view finder and the LCD screen are positioned closer to your eye level.
- You can still attach accessories to the double handle.
- The PAPARAZZI II can even be attached to a tripod head using a quick release plate (not included).
- The quick release plate is simply attached underneath the PAPARAZZI II.
- The PAPARAZZI II is CNC machined and made of lightweight aluminum for strength and durability. It is rock solid and will securely hold your camera. The various parts are hard anodized for a resistant finish.
*Note: To attach accessories to the PAPARAZZI II handle, adapters such as the Manfrotto 118 Short Spigot may be required. These adapters are not included and must be purchased separately.
PAPARAZZI II Set contains: