Polecam Professional Pack (PPP) Choose Wide Narrow or Long Remote Head
Polecam Professional Pack (PPP) Choose Wide Narrow or Long Remote Head CALL FOR LEAD TIME ON THIS RIG
Polecam Pro Pack (PPP)
The Polecam Professional Pack (PPP) has been created as the ultimate in portability for those that just want to add their camera. Packed in just 2 Pelicases -1770 and 1600, the PPP is based on the market leading Polecam Starter Pack Plus (PSP+) with the additions of the typical accessories that many purchase - 2 additional pieces of carbon fibre boom for when that extra reach is needed, Wire Strut System to enhance stability when using the rig in harsh conditions or on the move, Weather proof covers for the Remote P&T head, Joystick, Monitor and Backend, a set of 4 PAG batteries including charger for those remote daily shoots, harness for filming in those precarious or access restricted areas, Tripod and counterbalance weights and rubble sack (an excellent alternative to barbell weights when the shoot location is remote and weight carrying is at a premium).
The PPP retains the Polecam ethos of a modular product and can be configured with any of the 3 new precision electronic pan & tilt heads Long, Wide or Narrow; and with the addition of an extra cable or two, can accommodate the Fishface underwater head and the very low profile 2010BB head.
There are three new pan & tilt heads to choose from when selecting your Polecam Pro Pack (PPP).
The Narrow Head version is ideal for Minicam’s and split head cameras such as the IndieCam, I O Industries, Panasonic & Toshiba.
The Wide Head is designed for D-SLR use and is also great for 3D with two mini cams side by side using our optional 3D mount plate.
The Long Head is designed to cater for cameras such as the Canon C300/500, Blackmagic, RED cameras, the AF101 from Panasonic & Sony’s 700.
The Essentials you need to get your rig up and running
- Suitable Camera for selected Pan & Tilt unit
Contents of Kit
- 1 x Polecam Starter Pack Back-End, with adjustable counter-weight system & Battery Plate
- 5 x Polecam Stiff Carbon Fibre Tubes (1.1 Metres / 3’.6” Each) reach
- 1 x Pan/Tilt Head - Choice of Narrow, Wide, Long, BB or FishFace
- 1 x Joystick
- 1 x Wiring loom, monitor clamp, cables for monitor power & signal
- 1 x 110/240v AC Power Supply Unit with 3 x 4-pin XLR’s
- 1 x Rigging stand with support cradle - assists the build of your
Polecam Camera Crane
- 1 x Saddle bag set (Velcro attachment to back end) for accessories
- 1 x Accessory wallet, Cable feeder, Trimmer, Camera mounting screw
- 1 x Cable Strain relief strap
- 1 x Foam insert for Peli 1770 and pole holders
- 1 x Quick Starter Guide and 1 x User manual
- 1 x Pelicase 1770 & 1600
- 1 x Wire Strut System
- 1 x Pag PL16 Battery Charger
- 4 x Pag L96E Batteries
- 1 x Swit S-107F monitor (fully loaded)
- 1 x Monitor Hood
- 1 x Secced Plus 5 tripod kit
- 1 x Secced Dolly
- 1 x Elbow (fixed 30deg)
- 1 x PPP Rig loom (spare)
- 1 x Joystick cover (all-weather protection)
- 1 x Head cover (all-weather protection)
- 1 x Body Harness
- 1 x Bin bag Pro (all-weather backend cover)
- 1 x Rubble Sack (counterweight replacement)
- 3 x Counter Weight 5kg (rubber protection)
- 3 x Counter Weight 10kg (rubber protection)
Available Head Options
|≫ 3D minicams
≫ Invert for more options
≫ IO Industries
≫ IO Industries