Panasonic HPS45175EK LUMIX G X Vario 45 175mm F4.0 5.6 ASPH Lens
Panasonic H-PS45175EK (HPS45175EK) LUMIX G X Vario 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Lens
- 2 ED lenses
- New Premium Lens Brand “X”
- Digital Interchangeable Power Zoom Lens
- Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System and Lens Construction
- Light Speed AF and Shortened Shutter Time Lag
- Nano Surface Coating Technology
- POWER O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Nano Surface Coating: yes
- Optical Image Stabilizer: YES (POWER OIS)
- Focal Length: f=45-175mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-350mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range: F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.9m / 3.0ft
- Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 27°(Wide) to 7.1°(TELE)
- Filter Size: φ46mm / 1.8in
- Max. Diameter: φ61.6mm / 2.4in
- Overall Length: Approx. 90.0mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 3.5in
- Weight[g]: Approx. 210g (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Weight[oz]: Approx. 7.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
The LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. (H-PS45175) is a new cutting-edge interchangeable lens with electric-powered zoom operation that complies with Micro Four Thirds System standard. The new premium lens brand “X” features superb image rendering for lifelike textures, crisp edge-to-edge contrast, and includes a unique Nano Surface Coating for minimal ghosts and flaring and natural atmospheres with remarkable transparency.
The industry’s first adoption of Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System* which controls 3 lens groups separately by the individual actuator achieves downsizing in both size and weight. It also achieves high descriptive performance for resolution and contrast at entire zoom range 45-175mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-350mm) without changing the overall length. In addition, the lens system features the inclusion of 2 ED lenses, which suppress chromatic aberration, contributing to high descriptive performance at entire zoom range.
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes the reflection at entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results in the super clear image with dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
Adopting an inner focus system driven by a stepping motor, the superior optical design realizes outstanding smoothness to support the Light Speed AF of approx. 0.15 second**. By speeding up the aperture control, shutter time lag is also shortened by approx. 20% compared with the LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm /F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S..***
* For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
** The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to ""2m"" from ""infinity"" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method.
*** Measured with DMC-GF3. The time required to start exposure after the shutter button is fully pressed after the lens position is moved from “infinity” to “2m” at wide-end.