Panasonic AK-HC3900 Full HD Studio Camera Upgrade Ready 4K & HDR (Body Only) - PAN-AKHC3900 SHIPPING QTR 4 2020
- HD Studio Camera
- High sensitivity of F10 (2000 lx) and low noise with an S/N ratio of
- 62 dB are realized with a large CMOS sensor (in High Sense Mode).
- Supports multiple formats, including 1080/59.94p, 59.94i and 23.98PsF.
- Equipped with lens Chromatic Aberration Compensation (CAC).
- Supports 1/100 second high-speed reading to control rolling shutter distortion.
- Equipped with Dynamic Range Stretcher (DRS) to control black defects and blown-out highlights.
- Equipped with digital extender function (x2).
- Supports HDR/BT.709 in HD mode and HDR/BT.2020 in 4K mode.
- Capable of 4K video output with a horizontal resolution of 2,000 TV lines (with 4K upgrade).
- SD memory card can be used for updating firmware versions.
The large sensor provides high sensitivity and video quality alongside excellent cost-effectiveness.
This studio camera system is designed for use by broadcasting services and can be upgraded to support 4K.
The AK-HC3900GJ/HC3900GSJ studio camera is designed for use by broadcasting services and is equipped with a large sensor for high sensitivity and video quality. By combining them AK-HCU250PJ/PSJ/HCU250EJ/ESJ Camera Control Units (CCU) and the AK-HRP250GJ Remote Operation Panel (ROP), it is possible to construct a long-distance optical fiber transmission studio camera system at low cost.
With multiple supported formats, including 1080/59.94p and 720/59.94p, the camera can be used for a variety of HD video production purposes. In addition, Native 4K output with horizontal resolution of 2,000 TV lines can be achieved with the 4K upgrade*1 (with the 4K optional accessory equipped on the CCU). IP connection between the CCU and ROP is also supported, in addition to serial connection. It also supports PoE power supply*2 and offers a fiexible video production system that supports sports and live events, which require high operability, in addition to studio shooting.
- *1: Supported via upgrade (additional fee).
- *2: Abbreviation of Power over Ethernet.