Panasonic AJ-PX800GH P2 HD Shoulder Mount Camcorder with Viewfinder - PAN-AJPX800GH
Ultra Light Weight 3MOS Shoulder-mount Camcorder - body only
Panasonic AJ-PX800GH P2 HD Shoulder Mount Camcorder with AG-CVF15 Colour Viewfinder - PAN-AJPX800GH
The world's lightest 2/3 type shoulder-type HD camera-recorder with 3 image sensors is ideal for newsgathering with high mobility, superb picture quality and network functions. All this at an incredibly low price. It's Panasonic's new all-purpose workhorse.
- Ultra-Light Weight 3MOS Shoulder Camera Recorder (approx. 2.8kg)
- 2/3 type Interchangeable Lenses
- High Sensitivity and Low Noise with 2/3 type 3MOS Image Sensors
- High-Quality Image Processing and Versatile Image Settings
- CAC (Chromatic Aberration Compensation)
- DRS (Dynamic Range Stretcher)
- Advanced Flash Band Compensation (FBC)
- Gamma: Selectable from 7 modes of gamma curves
- Digital image settings: H Detail, V Detail, Detail Coring, Skin Tone Detail, Chroma Level, Chroma Phase, Master Pedestal, Knee, Matrix (NORM1/NORM2/FLUO/CINE-LIKE), High Color, White Clip
- Professional Shooting Functions
- Scan Reverse: Displays/records images in a vertically or horizontally inverted orientation
- Digital Zoom: 2x/4x digital zoom
- Shutter: Slow shutter, synchro scan function
- Optical ND Filters: Four-position (CLEAR, 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND)
- Versatile Shooting Assist Functions
- User Interface “SmartUI”: User Interface consists of an LCD display and multiple switches. Multiple functions can be set easily with minimum operation
- Focus Assist: “EXPAND” for centre zoomed image and “Focus-in-Red” can be displayed on the viewfinder
- Focus Bar: Focus level shown as a bar
- Scene Files/User Files: Scene files let you select either of six preset files from the menu on SmartUI according to the shooting situation and up to eight settings can be stored onto an SD memory card. Up to eight camera setting status can be stored to an SD memory card
- Gain: Three-position gain selector with a maximum gain value of +42 dB. (Super gain)
- User Buttons: Frequently used functions can be assigned to the User buttons
- Shockless White Balance: To enable smooth White Balance mode switching
- AWB: Auto White Balance with auto-tracking white function
- Audio input level adjustment (front) can be switched on/off and allocated to desired channels
- WFM / Vectorscope: Simplified waveform and vectorscope display
- Zebra: Select any two levels from 0% to 109% in 1% steps
- Mode check: Displays a list of the camera settings
- Y-GET: Measures brightness at the centre and displays numerical data
- The optional CVF15G Color HD Viewfinder, when opened, serves as an LCD monitor
- Marker Display: Displays a centre marker, safety zone marker and frame marker
NEW UPDATE - NOW RECORDS BROADCAST CODECS ONTO FAST SD CARDS
A new update lets you use fast SD Cards to record AVC-Intra200 and AVC-Intra100 broadcast codecs. Although these cards are not guaranteed to be as reliable as the Micro P2 Cards the new V60 and V90 rated cards with their high consistent write speeds will be reliable in the field.
The AJ-PX800G is a new-generation camera-recorder for news gathering.
It is network connectable and provides superb picture quality, high mobility and excellent costperformance.
Weighing only about 2.8 kg (main unit), the AJ-PX800G is the world's lightest (For a 2/3-type shoulder-type HD camera-recorder with three sensors (as of August 2014)) shoulder-type camera-recorder equipped with three MOS image sensors for broadcasting applications. It also supports AVC-ULTRA multi-codec recording. (Not all AVC-ULTRA formats will be supported)
The picture quality and recorded data rate can be selected from one of the AVC-ULTRA family of codec's (AVC-Intra/AVC-LongG) according to the application. Along with a Low-rate AVC-Proxy dual-codec recording ideal for network-based operation and off-line editing.
Built-in network functions support wired LAN, wireless LAN (For a wireless LAN connection, the AJ-WM30 Wireless Module is required) and 4G/LTE network connections, (4G/LTE module is required from a third party. Availability of this function may vary depends on areas. For details, please visit Panasonic website) enabling on-site preview, uploading data to a server and streaming. The AJ-PX800G is a single-package solution for virtually all broadcasting needs.