Panasonic AG-BS300E, AGBS300E, AG BS300E, Camera Base Station.
The AG-BS300 is part of a Camera Studio System.
The AG-BS300 base station connects with the AG-CA300G camera adapter with two BNC cables allowing transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals and genlock signals.
The base station also comes with a power cable that runs along the BNC cables to supply remote power to the camcorders. The AG-BS300 features two HD/SD SDI outputs and a composite video output.
Cables for the base station are available in two lengths: 100M and 50M.
Users can remotely shade or paint the camcorder from the control room.
Supported Camera Recorders
- AG-HPX500 series
- The base station and camera adaptor can be separated up to a distance of 328' (100 meters).
- Connection with two BNC cables allows transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals, and genlock signals.
- Connection of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit or AJ-RC10G Remote Control Unit*1 enables camera-recorder control.
- Up to 70 watts of power can be supplied to the camera-recorder*2, and a compact monitor and servo zoom can also be driven.
- AG-BS300: Supports both AC (100 to 240 V) and DC (12V) power supplies. Includes two SDI (HD/SD) outputs and a composite video output.