Marshall V LCD56MD 5.6 inch High Resolution Camera Top Monitor with Modular Input and Output
Marshall V-LCD56MD (VLCD56MD) 5.6 inch High Resolution Camera-Top Monitor with Modular Input/Output
The Marshall V-LCD56MD Monitor is available in 3 Confugurations see drop down menu above
V-LCD56MD 5.6" MD Camera Top Monitor with HDMI loop-through NEW!
V-LCD56MD-3G 5.6" MD Camera Top Monitor with HDMI and 3GSDI input with loop-through NEW!
V-LCD56MD-O 5.6" MD Camera Top Monitor with HDMI loop-through and 3G Output Module with two 3G-HDSDI outputs converted from HDMIfrom the HDMI input NEW!
- High Resolution 1280 x 800 LED Backlit IPS panel
- Brightness 300-nit with Adjustable Backlight
- Available in three Configurations:
- V-LCD56MD (No Module)
(3G Output Module with two 3G-HDSDI outputs converted
from the HDMI input. HDCP Compliant)
- V-LCD56MD-3G (3G Input Module with loop-through)
- DSLR Ratio Adjustment with 4 DSLR Ratio Presets
- On Screen Waveform / Stereo Audio Bar Display
- Manual Gamma Adjustment
- Adjustable IRE Clip Guide (Zebra Filter)
- 1/4"-20 mounts on all sides
- Stereo Headphone Output
(select a L+R Pair from the available channels)
- 6 Monitor Configuration User Presets
- HDMI Pass-Through (HDCP Compliant)
- HDMI Auto Color Space and Ratio detect
- New Peaking Filter
(Choice of four color highlights and variable sensitivity)
- False Color Filter
- Four User Assigned Function Buttons with 32 possible uses
- Pixel-to-Pixel Panning (Custom Pixel-to-Pixel Mode)
- 15:9, 16:9, 4:3, Pixel-to-Pixel modes
- Input Crop with automatic scaling
- RGB Check Field with Monochrome
- Scratch Resistant Protective Screen
- Variety of Optional User-Replaceable Battery Adapters available
- Icon assisted Menu System
The Next Generation of camera top monitors have arrived with the advent of the new Marshall Electronics Modular design Camera-Top Series including the V-LCD56MD5.6", V-LCD70MD 7" and V-LCD90MD 9" monitors. Each of these models comes in a choice of three configurations. The V-LCD56MD-3G includes the base unit with a preinstalled MD-3GE module providing an additional 3G/HD/SD-SDI input with loop-through. The V-LCD56MD-O** version includes the base unit with a preinstalled MDO-3G module providing a 3G-SDI output converted from the HDMI input. Finally the V-LCD56MD base unit comes with no preinstalled module.
Modules can be added at anytime in the field by you the user. The new modular design allows you the user to determine what I/O combinations you want.
Building on the features that made the V-LCD70 series famous these models add even more user friendly features. New Icon driven Menu System, Waveform Display with dual Audio Bars, Headphone output, Variable Pixel-to-Pixel function plus Marshall's industry leading PEAKING Filter now in four colors for easier focus assist make these monitors a must have appliance for serious photographers and videographers producers and directors alike.
This 5.6" monitor offers a high resolution 1280 x 800 panel and standard features including a wide variety of formats and markers, 4 user-configurable front panel function buttons, RGB Check Field / Field Detect, RGB gain and bias control, polycarbonate screen protection. New features include multiple DSLR presets, six User Presets, Adjustable IRE Clip Guide, and Backlight control just to name a few.
All of these new MD series monitors come equipped with an HDCP compliant HDMI input with loop-through, a selection of 10 available battery adapters and a choice of one Input or Output module.
3G-SDI Input Module with Loop-Through.
3G-SDI Output Module converted from HDMI input. HDCP compliant.