Manfrotto MVR911ECCN HDSLR Clamp-on Remote Control for Canon HDSLRs
One of the world’s first true electronic HDSLR remote controls, the Clamp-On Electronic Remote Control for Canon HDSLRs lets you react quickly to changing contexts and creative inspiration.
It connects to your Canon HDSLR via USB and interfaces with the camera and lens firmware directly in order to control focus operations, live view, record start/stop & shutter release, and more.
- 3-step, ultra-precise focus speed
- Fixed or variable focus control modes
- Customizable focus speed limit
- Focus Memory settings
- Live View control
- Auto Focus control
- Live View Digital Zoom control
- Video recording start/stop
- Photo shutter release
- Remote control battery status
- Customizable focus direction
- Recording LED
- Video and Photo LED
- Clamp fits the spacer supplied with SYMPLA Along with the Deluxe model, the Clamp-On remote control unit promises real innovation in the field of HDSLR filming by circumventing the need for any physical contact between follow-focus equipment and the camera lens, instead wiring directly into the camera body to use the internal focus control systems.
The advantages are obvious: lenses can be swapped easily without extra hardware or adjustment, nothing jolts the camera unexpectedly during follow-focus, one-man camera operation is easier, and control at a distance is as simple as extending the cable between the camera and the remote. The Clamp-On Remote is perfectly integrated into the SYMPLA system, fitting comfortably to the spacer element of a SYMPLA Adjustable Handle and allowing fingertip control of key camera functions without moving the hand from the grips, in turn making support more stable and secure.
Compatible with Canon’s EOS 5D Mark ii, EOS 1D Mark iV, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i/Kiss x5, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i/Kiss x4 and EOS 500D/Rebel T1i/Kiss x3. The USB connection also permits occasional firmware upgrades.