Kramer VM-2UX 1:2 4K 12G SDI Distirbution Amplifier
Kramer 1:2 4K 12G SDI Distirbution Amplifier - VM-2UX
The VM−2UX is a compact and high−performance 1:2 4K distributor for standard broadcast−grade SDI signals of up to 12G transmitted data rate. It auto-adapts to the data rate of one SDI input signal, equalizes and reclocks the signal to improve transmitted signal reach, and distributes the signal to two identical SDI outputs.
- Reliable Wire Connectivity — Coaxial broadcast–grade cables are reliably connected via lockable BNC connectors, preventing unintentional wire disconnections, to gain fast and highly professional uncompressed SDI signals distribution deployments.
- Extended–reach Input Extension — Input signal equalization and output signal reclocking to gain extended–reach signal extension. Using Kramer high–quality coaxial SDI cables supports the extension of up to 80m (260ft) for 12G 4K signals.
Note: Reach depends on the signal resolution, and quality of the copper cable used. Reach extension performance may vary while using non–Kramer coaxial cables.
- Transmitted Data Rate — From 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp.
- SDI Signal Transmission — Auto–adapts to SDI, HD–SDI, 3G HD–SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant signals, supporting pass-through of standard embedded audio channels with ancillary ID and metadata information.
- Easy Installation & Maintenance — Compact Pico TOOLS™ fanless enclosure for small footprint spaces and over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting. Status indicators for transmitted SDI data rate of input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
CABLE EQUALIZATION REACH
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL