Kramer Electronics VM-8UX 1:8 4K 12G SDI DA
Kramer Electronics VM-8UX 1:8 4K 12G SDI DA - VM-8UX
VM−8UX is a compact and high performance 1:8 4K distributor for standard broadcast−grade SDI signals of up to 12G transmitted data rate. It auto-adapts to the data rate of one SDI input signal, equalizes and reclocks the signal to improve transmitted signal reach, and distributes the signal to eight identical SDI outputs.
- Reliable Wire Connectivity — Coaxial broadcast–grade cables are reliably connected via lockable BNC connectors, preventing unintentional wire disconnections, to gain fast and highly professional uncompressed SDI signals distribution deployments.
- Extended–reach Input Extension — Input signal equalization and output signals reclocking to gain extended–reach signal extension. Using Kramer high–quality coaxial SDI cables, supports extension of up to 300m (984ft) for SD signals; 200m (656ft) for 1.5G HD signals; 100m (328ft) for 3G and 6G HD signals; 80m (260ft) for 12G 4K signals.
Note: Reach depends on the signal resolution, and quality of the copper cable used. Reach extension performance may vary while using non–Kramer coaxial cables.
- Transmitted Data Rate — Auto–adapting from 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates.
- Compliance — Complies with SMPTE 259M (SD–SDI), 292M (HD–SDI), 344M (ED–SDI), 424M (3G HD–SDI), ST–2081 (6G–SDI) and ST–2082 (12G–SDI) standards.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp.
- SDI Signal Transmission — SDI, HD–SDI, 3G HD–SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant signals, supporting pass-through of standard embedded audio channels with ancillary ID and metadata information.
- LED Indicators — Status indicators for transmitted SDI data rate of input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS™ fanless enclosure for small footprint spaces and over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting.
- 1 SMPTE 259M (SD–SDI), 292M (HD–SDI), 344M (ED–SDI), 424M (3G HD–SDI), ST–2081 (6G–SDI) and ST–2082 (12G–SDI) compliant serial video, 75Ω on a BNC connector
- 8 equalized and reclocked SMPTE 259M (SD–SDI), 292M (HD SDI), 344M (ED–SDI), 424M (3G HD–SDI), ST–2081 (6G–SDI) and ST–2082 (12G–SDI), outputs 75Ω on BNC connectors
CABLE EQUALIZATION REACH
- 12Gbps: Up to 80m (260ft), 3Gbps and 6Gbps: Up to 100m (330ft), 1.5Gbps: Up to 200m (660ft), SD: Up to 300m (980ft), Note: The specs apply when using Kramer cables
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp resolution, 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rate
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL
- 800mVpp /75Ω
- SMPTE 259M (SD–SDI), 292M (HD–SDI), 344M (ED–SDI), 424M (3G HD–SDI), ST–2081 (6G–SDI), ST–2082 (12G–SDI)
- 5V DC, 400mA
- Tool, aluminum type
- Convection ventilation
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- Power supply, mounting bracket, 2 male BNC 75Ω terminators
- RK–T2B 19” rack adapter