Kramer CA-HM Active High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Kramer CA-HM Active Copper High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet (4K/60Hz 4:4:4 to 66ft/20M)
Lengths — 15–98ft (4.6–30m)
CA−HM active HDMI copper cable provides a perfect cable solution for delivering HDMI signals over long distances: 18Gbps up to 20m (66ft), 10.2 Gbps up to 25m (82ft) and 6.75Gbps up to 30m (98ft). The innovative technology utilized in the cable’s connector features superior equalizing and signal compensation to meet the most demanding challenges in Pro AV installations.
This unique solution simplifies long distance installations by using a true plug & play cable that draws power from the HDMI source. There is no need for an external power source.
CA−HM features the Kramer exclusive K−Lock HDMI connector, that prevents cables in your installation from unintentionally disconnecting, eliminating cable−related service calls. Additionally, an LED on the connector indicates when the signal is transmitted successfully.
- Video Resolution — Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- High Data Transfer Rate — Up to 18Gbps.
- HDMI Support — HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID, ARC and CEC.
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS–HD surround sound.
- High–quality Connectors — 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant connectors offer the best possible connectivity.
- Pull–resistant — K–Lock connectors with 15 lbs. of restraining force.
- Triple Shielded — For maximum EMI protection.
- UL Listed — CL3/FT4 rated for in–wall installations.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 15 to 98ft (4.6 to 30m).
- Max Resolution for 15−66ft (4.6−20m) lengths: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Max Resolution for 82ft (25m) length: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Max Resolution for 98ft (30m) length: 1080p@60Hz 12–Bit
- Max Data Rate for 15−66ft (4.6−20m) lengths: 18 Gbps (6Gbps per channel)
- Max Data Rate for 82ft (25m) length: 10.2 Gbps (3.4Gbps per channel)
- Max Data Rate for 98ft (30m) length: 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per channel)
- HDMI Compliance: HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID and CEC
- Supported Formats: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD Master Audio™, DVD Audio, SA–CD
- HDMI Source: On a male type A, 24K gold–plated K–Lock connector
- HDMI Display: On a male Type A, 24K gold–plated K–Lock connector (optional external power input via micro USB connector)
- 15ft (4.6m) length: 32AWG
- 25-35ft (7.6-10.7m) lengths: 28AWG
- 50ft (15.2m) length: 26AWG
- 66-98ft (20-30m) lengths: 24AWG
- TMDS pairs: Aluminum/mylar
- Overall: Aluminum/mylar + aluminum braid
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Diameter - 15ft (4.6m) length: 5.5±0.15mm
- Diameter - 25-35ft (7.6-10.7m) lengths: 7.10±0.15mm
- Diameter - 50ft (15.2m) length: 8.5±0.20mm
- Diameter - 66-98ft (20-30m) lengths: 9.5±0.25mm
- Cable Bending radius - 15ft (4.6m) length: 27.5mm
- Cable Bending radius - 25-35ft (7.6-10.7m) lengths: 35.5mm
- Cable Bending radius - 50ft (15.2m) length: 42.5mm
- Cable Bending radius - 66-98ft (20-30m) lengths: 47.5mm
- Connector Max. Pulling Strength: 15lbs/6.8kg
- Power Consumption: 90mA (18Gbps)/ 1mA (standby mode)
- Temperature Rating: 80°C
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Conductor Resistance - 32AWG: 588 Ω/km
- Conductor Resistance - 28AWG: 237.25588 Ω/km
- Conductor Resistance - 26AWG: 148.94 Ω/km
- Conductor Resistance - 24AWG: 381 Ω/km
- Electrical: UL listed, CL3/FT4
- Environmental: RoHS 2011/65/EU