The Stage CL is an easy to use lighting console that offers simple, consistent control of LEDs or dimmers. Up to 24 fixtures or groups can be accessed through the physical & touch screen interface.
Jands Stage CL Lighting Console - JASTAGECL
Jands Stage CL Lighting Console - JASTAGECL
- 12 hands-on faders, flash buttons, hue and saturation dials, select buttons and LED colour mimics.
- Up to 24 fixture groups (2 pages of 12) and 72 submasters (6 pages of 12)
- Independent scene play/release buttons
- Independent chase play/release buttons
- Theatre style cue list
- Fade rate and chase tempo dials.
- “Sound to light” functionality
- Comprehensive fixture library
- Built in fixture editor
- 512 channels via DMX & Ethernet (Artnet/sACN) outputs
- Backup show files to a USB flash drive.
Lighting enhances any event or performance and excites the audience. With the multi award-winning Jands Stage CL console, and with very little training, you can produce stunning shows that bring your LEDs to life.
The operator-friendly Stage CL has a touchscreen LCD panel and intuitive manual controls that are easy to learn and use. Even with no previous lighting experience, the automation helps you create sophisticated shows, quickly and easily.
Simple physical control
Capable of controlling up to 24 fixtures or groups, each control channel has a traditional fader and flash button to set the intensity levels. In addition, above each fader, each channel has a saturation encoder and a hue encoder that you can twist to set your desired colour. As you turn the dials an LED on the channel changes to mimic the colour that you’re creating on the physical fixture.
Easy to understand touch-screen interface
You can do just about everything without needing the screen, but when you want to access the finer details the Stage CL’s touch-screen display provides an easy to use interface. Here you can patch your fixtures, monitor playback, edit scenes, chases and cues, apply presets and set up your console preferences.
Factory standard presets and effects
The Stage CL comes pre-loaded with lots of default presets, complementary looks and chases. Quickly and effortlessly create great looking shows, even with limited lighting programming experience.
Take live control
The Stage CL offers numerous features that are great for scenarios where you are working “live” and need to make accurate changes on the fly. A fade time encoder allows you to transition from one preset or scene to the next, resulting in a smooth state change on stage. Furthermore, the Stage CL has a “Snapshot” feature that holds the current look on stage whilst allowing you to adjust all of your controls to create the next look. Coupled with physical tap-tempo controls and sound to light options you can be assured that you always have accurate control at your fingertips.
To record a sequence, simply create your desired look, press the Record button and then press one of the scene, chase or cuelist buttons. No complicated menus or options, just simple “store what you see” functionality.
Simple manual controls
Each of the twelve channels has a Saturation encoder and a Hue encoder that you can adjust to set the colour you want. As you turn the dials, a LED on the channel shows the colour you‘re creating.
This is so intuitive that even someone with no experience of lighting can grasp it immediately. And of course, each channel has the traditional fader fader and flash button to set the intensity of the light.
Need to speed things up? You can group any number of channels together and use just one set of pots to set the colour for all of them. There‘s a selection of colour presets to choose from, and you can switch between full and half saturation, both at the click of a single button.
All the automation you need
As well as giving you total manual control, the Stage CL‘s easy to use store features enable you to create sophisticated shows quickly and easily.
To record a sequence, simply press the Record button, adjust your lights, then press one of the Scene, Chase or Cuelist buttons to store it. To play it back, just tap the button where you stored it. You can adjust the playback speed and chase rate manually with the fade time and chase speed controls.
To set up a chase, you can save each step or create a pattern and the Stage CL will automatically build the chase to run across the lights you‘ve chosen.
You can save multiple cues and organise them however you like using the touch screen, then back them up to a memory stick or portable drive through the USB ports on the back panel.
Take a snapshot
Need to make a quick change on the fly? Tap the Snapshot button to save the look you have on stage. The Stage CL holds that look while you adjust any of the other controls to create your next look, then fades into it when you tap the button again.
Simple touch-screen interface
You can do just about everything without needing the screen, but when you want to get into detail, the Stage CL touch-screen display provides an easy to use interface. Here you can patch your lights, monitor playback, edit scenes, chases & cues, adjust fade times, apply preset colours and set up the console preferences.
Compact, functional and funky
The Stage CL is more than a superb set of lighting controls, it looks and feels great too.
A quality finish
The Stage CL has high-quality 60mm faders, push-button encoders, responsive tactile buttons and multi-colour LED indicators, all packaged in a smooth and compact chassis that you can carry in one hand.
Room to move
With the Stage CL you can control up to 512 DMX channels, connecting either through the DMX-512 output or the Ethernet output (if your lights support Art-net).
Made for LEDs
The Stage CL literally is made for LEDs. We realised that there were lots of people out there using LED lights who were only getting a fraction of the power and flexibility these lights offer.
The Stage CL gives you all the manual controls and automation you need to get the most out of your LEDs. Best of all, it‘s so easy to use you don‘t need to know anything about lighting.
It‘s simple really: if you use LED lights, the Stage CL is the console for you.
- 12 Fixtures channel with fader, flash button, select button, colour output mimic, hue and saturation encoders
- 2 Fixtures channel pages †
- Scene and Chase playback on Channel faders
- 6 Scene Pages
- Snapshot button to hold console output
- 4 Scene playback buttons with master level fader
- 4 Chase playback buttons with master level fader
- 1 Cuelist playback with Go, Pause, Back and Release buttons and master level fader
- Grand Master and Dead Black Out
- Fade time dial
- Chase tempo dial with tap sync button
- 4.3” Touchscreen LCD (480 x 272px)
- Colour window with inbuilt patterns, chases and favorites
- Scene, Cuelist and Chase windows for editing & monitoring
- Extensive fixture library and inbuilt fixture editor
- Sound to light with built in microphone
- Auto-Pilot mode for unattended operation
- Save multiple show files and backup to USB flash drives
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 DMX output
- 1 Ethernet / Network port (compatible with sACN & Art-Net)
- 2 USB2 connectors
- 12v Power input
- Power supply : 12VDC +/-10% 2A
- Power consumption : 24W max
- Mains connector : 5.5/2.1mm coaxial DC power socket
- Flash Storage : 256MB
- Ambient temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Touchscreen : 480×272 pixel TFT
- DMX512 : 5 pin AXR
- Ethernet : 100Mbit RJ45
- USB : Two Type A High Speed
- Dimensions : 520 x 290 x 80 mm
- Net / Shipping weight : 8 / 10 kg
† New features in software Version 1.3.