IDX CW-7 Uncompressed Wireless HD Video Transmission System
IDX CW-7 (CW7) Uncompressed Wireless HD Video Transmission System SPECIAL OFFER
Uncompressed Wireless HD-SDI/SD-SDI Transmission System
The new and improved CW-7, uncompressed wireless HD-SDI/SDSDI transmission system delivers superior image quality up to 100m, while maintaining a zero frame delay. Perfect for outdoor or indoor productions and events, the CW-7 wirelessly transmits HD video and audio from a professional camera to a monitor. Event, television, and film productions can save time on prep by eliminating long cable runs from the camera to video village or display. Dynamic Frequency Selection allows CW-7 to operate on less crowded channels within the license exempt 5GHz spectrum.
- Standard broadcast and cinema video formats up to 1080/60i
- Two channels of embedded audio for stereo monitoring.
- Transmission range up to 100metres (distance may vary depending on site conditions).
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) allows CW-7 to operate on less crowded channels.
- Uses integrated V-Mount for camera and battery connection; fully compatible with IDX ENDURA series batteries.
- 4 selectable channels of which 2 employ DFS
- The 2 non DFS channels support Multicast operation
- Zero frame delay; less than 1ms latency.
- TX features loop-through; RX has dual simultaneous outputs
- 3/8 screw hole on TX and RX for flexible mounting.
- Conforms to major technical & environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS specifications.
Frequency: 5.190 GHz—5.795 GHz
Freq. Selection: 4 selectable channels of which 2 employ DFS
Transmit Power/Range: 80mW maximum / up to 100m
TX/RX Antenna: Internal 24dBm
Transmit Method: MIMO (multiple in/multiple out)
Modulation: OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Diversity Multiplexing)
Latency: Zero frame (less than 1ms)
Video Input: HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M); SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C)
Video Formats: HD 1080: 60i, 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p, 30PsF, 29.97PsF, 25PsF, 24PsF 720: 59.94p, 50p
SD 525: 59.94i 625: 50i
Audio: Ch 1 & 2 SDI embedded
Power Requirement: 11-17V DC via battery plate (V-Mount or
other) or 12V DC via 4-pin XLR connector
Power Consumption: 12W approx.
Dimensions: 159(W) x 190(H) x 72(D) mm approx
Weight: 850g (TX), 800g (RX)