Grass ValleySTORM 3G 3G-SDI I/O with HDMI Monitoring Output for EDIUS - GV-STORM3G
STORM 3G is designed for video professionals who want one solution for both SDI-based editing and tapeless workflows, with the capability to preview their projects on affordable HDMI monitors.
Based on the PCI Express form factor, the STORM 3G solution has 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and an HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time preview monitoring. Embedded 3G-SDI audio provides high-quality audio monitoring.
It’s a premium, high-powered solution for multi-format editing with the EDIUS NLE (purchased separately).
- 3G-SDI input and output with embedded 16ch audio and timecode
- HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring from EDIUS Pro NLE software (purchased separately)
- Embedded HDMI 8ch audio output for high-quality audio monitoring
- Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync, with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
- Reference input supports blackburst or tri-level sync
- RS-422 master or slave machine-control support*
* Slave functions require the EDIUS VTR Emulation option, available separately