EX Demo Panasonic AG-EC4G Camera Studio System - Extension Control Unit - PAN-AGEC4G-EXDEMO
EX DEMO AG-EC4G Camera Studio System - Extension Control Unit
EX Demo Panasonic AG-EC4G Camera Studio System - Extension Control Unit - PAN-AGEC4G-EXDEMO - 1 unit available
Camera Studio System - Extension Control Unit with 10m Cable
Accessories Included: 1 x 10M Connection Cable
- In addition to providing remote control of the AG-BS300 Base Station, the AG-EC4G can be connected directly to a camera-recorder*4 for control use.
- The maximum length of the remote control cable is 164' (50 meters).
- The AG-EC4G is both compact and light at 1.4 lbs (630 g).
- Control functions: Gain Up/Down, Output Cam/Bar Selection (linked to Auto Knee), White Balance A/B/Preset Selection, AWB/ABB Execution, Shutter SS/Fix/Off Selection and Speed Setting, Iris Auto/Manual Selection and Adjustment, Master Pedestal, Painting, Camera Menu Operation, Recorder Operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec Check), User Buttons (3), Character On/Off)
- 32' (10 meters) remote cable is bundled.
The AG-EC4G is part of a Camera Studio System.
The AG-EC4G extension control unit provides remote control of the base station and can also be attached directly the camera for control use.
It comes standard with a 10M remote control cable, but the unit can operate from distances up to 50M with longer cables.
Control functions include gain up/down, output camera/bar selection (linked to auto knee), white balance A/B/Preset selection, AWB/ABB execution, shutter SS/Fix/Off selection and speed setting, iris auto/manual selection and adjustment, master pedestal, painting, camera menu operation, recorder operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec check) and three programmable user buttons.
Users can save camera settings onto SD cards for later use or to load into another camera.
Supported Camera Recorders
- AG-HPX500 series