Datavideo PTC-200 4K PTZ Camera
Datavideo PTC-200 4K PTZ Camera - DATA-PTC200
The PTC-200 video camera is a 4K UHD PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop. The camera captures up to 4K (3,840 x 2,160, UHD) video at 2160p29.97/25 resolution, and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. It features a motorized 12x optical zoom capability, and its image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image and deliver a correctly oriented image.
50 programmable presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify the active camera. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting, and then returns for daytime shooting. Also, PTC-200 supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful in virtual studio applications.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- 4K PTZ Camera
- HD Resolution: 1/2.3" High Definition 8.93 M Pixels progressive CMOS sensor
- 12x optical zoom (f = 3.9 mm to 46.8 mm)
- High definition formats supported:
- 4K (3,840 x 2,160, UHD): 2160p/29.97, 2160p/25
- HD: 1080p/59.94,1080p/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable clearer image under low light conditions
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame
- Video Output: 3G-SDI + HDMI synchronously
- Tally LED Design (IR Controller/ RS-422 / DVIP Operation)
- Supports VISCA Protocol Keyboard
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol