Blackmagic Design HD Link Pro - BMD-HDL-DVIPRO
The world's most advanced HD and 2K monitoring solution for DVI or HDMI displays
- HDTV and standard definition support in 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- All HDTV formats supported: 1080 lines at 24p, 25p, 30p, 48i, 50i, 60i, and 720 lines at 30p, 50p, 60p
- Standard definition SDI format support for NTSC and PAL
- Full HDTV resolution pixel for pixel support on LCD displays
- 10 bit 4:2:2 YUV and 10/12 bit 4:4:4 RGB or YUV support
- Gamma correction via real time adjustable 10 bit lookup tables for each colour component. Downloadable via USB
- Supports most DVI-D digital computer displays
- Adaptive pull down processor for smooth motion display even when DVI-D diaplay does not support all video frame rates
- Analogue 24 bit stereo audio output using RCA connectors
- High speed USB 2.0 (480Mb/s) host computer interface
- Firmware upgradeable via USB on Mac OS X or Windows XP
Eliminate the high cost of HDTV monitoring with HDLink - the world's most advanced full HDTV resolution monitoring converter for DVI and HDMI monitors. Includes the quality of 4:4:4 SDI video, lookup tables via USB and analogue audio outputs.
HDLink Pro is the worlds first full resolution HDTV and 2K monitoring solution for DVI and HDMI displays. With new 3Gb/s SDI for 2K, HD and SD compatibility, built in 3D lookup table colour management and 6 channel analogue audio outputs, HDLink Pro is easily the most advanced monitoring solution available.