This product has been discontinued.
Blackmagic Design ATEM 2M/E Broadcast Studio 4K - BMD-SWATEMRRW2ME4K
Shop online for Blackmagic Design, ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K at 3D Broadcast Ltd, specialist suppliers of new and used broadcast & Pro AV equipment SKU: BMD-SWATEMRRW2ME4K, 9338716003406, SWATEMRRW2ME4K
Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 ME Broadcast Studio 4K - BMD-SWATEMRRW2ME4K
Powerful 20 input 12G-SDI live production switcher for high frame rate HD and Ultra HD support
The world's first high frame rate Ultra HD switcher with 12G-SDI
When you need absolute performance in live production, the ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K is like no other ATEM switcher. Completely redesigned to operate up to 60 fps in Ultra HD, this new ATEM can easily handle these massive speeds. All connections are native 12G-SDI so you can connect up to 2160p60 video with a single standard BNC cable. This high performance ATEM model also instantly switches to all other HD formats so you can install it today and use it for HD, while being ready for tomorrow. That totally eliminates the cost of moving to Ultra HD in the future because ATEM does it now. This powerful ATEM also includes a larger media pool, 2 native Ultra HD multi viewers, 6 keyers, full DVE, SuperSource and re-sync on each input that all operate in Ultra HD up to 2160p60.
When you need high frame rate, fast action production
The incredibly advanced ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K model goes beyond the 6G-SDI of other ATEM switchers because it includes the latest 12G-SDI for twice the frame rate of the other models, up to an incredible 2160p60. That's frame rates up to 60 fps in Ultra HD! 12G-SDI also supports all regular 720p, 1080i and 1080p HD video formats, which means you have the switcher you can use today for regular HD work, while being ready for Ultra HD when you need. Only 12G-SDI gives you high frame rate Ultra HD via a single BNC connection that also plugs into all your regular HD equipment.
Multi View Monitoring
Use a single screen for all your monitoring
ATEM's built in multi view lets you monitor the switcher's video inputs on a single SDI monitor or regular HDMI TV! Multi view outputs in regular 1080i HD, so even if your broadcast is in SD or Ultra HD you can still use a standard TV for monitoring. You can customize the multi view layout and also add custom labels. Multi view makes it easy to watch your program, preview, and live sources all simultaneously on a single monitor and you can even choose from 4 different screen layouts.
Get dozens of exciting effects and transitions
ATEM includes a huge range of real time high quality transitions that are available in all SD, HD or Ultra HD resolutions. Use mixes, dips, wipes and more for amazing broadcast quality live switching. Every transition is instantly available and you get full control of the transition type, pattern, length and other attributes. Create a customized 'on air' looks using the large choice of wipe patterns.
Exciting multi layer effects
ATEM includes amazing quality keying. Get powerful upstream keyers with luminance, linear, pattern and chroma keying that can handle everything from green screen shots to graphics and multi layer special effects. You also get 2 independent downstream keyers for logos, titles and other 'on air' graphics.
- Full 2 M/E switcher with each M/E featuring media players, chroma key, transitions and more.
- Switcher can be switched between HD and Ultra HD video formats instantly.
- 2 x built in Ultra HD multi view allows 16 sources, 2 x previews and program.
- 20 x inputs for a total of 20 x 12G-SDI. All inputs feature auto re-sync.
- 1 x down converted program output.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 32 RGBA Ultra HD stills and 180 frames of Ultra HD clips.
- Built in full motion 3D DVE with position, scale, resize and rotate features.
- Built in SuperSource allows 4 DVE's and 4 keys layered as an independent video source.
- 4 media players allow graphics to be connected to keyers for fill and key layering.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip to color, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 4 upstream keyers include chroma keyer and 2 downstream keyers are included.
- 6 auxiliary outputs include front panel aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs and 1 HiFi RCA stereo audio input into built in audio mixer.
- Audio mixer main and preview outputs onto balanced XLR audio outputs and on all video outputs.
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and media pool.
- Ethernet connection for control panel connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Panel control panels when hardware panel is required.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
- Compact 2 rack unit size is perfect for when a lot of power is required in a portable solution
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K
- Software SD Card