Perform editing, paint and broadcast design with the ultimate future proof design.
Perfect for Post Production
SD, HD, 3D and Ultra HD 4K.
Work with any video format and resolution that you need. Capture from cameras, decks and live feeds directly into editing, effects and design software applications. DeckLink Studio 4K and DeckLink SDI 4K feature high resolution Ultra HD, while 4K Extreme also includes 4:4:4 image quality, 3D stereoscopic for advanced feature film visual effects, editing and colour correction. There are DeckLink models to support either file or tape based workflows to precisely deliver perfect monitoring in editing and grading suites using professional SDI monitors, HDMI televisions and even video projectors.
Unrivaled Video Quality
DeckLink lets you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are a mathematically perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss, so you have the confidence you’re working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior colour correction and more. Support for industry leading file formats ensures that you can maintain high quality throughout post production should you need to use video compression.
Get the latest 6G-SDI technology so you can capture and playback in full resolution Ultra HD video, while remaining fully compatible with all SD and HD-SDI equipment. That's 4 times the resolution of regular 1080 HD video at a massive 3840 x 2160 image size. DeckLink SDI 4K, DeckLink Studio 4K and DeckLink 4K Extreme include 6G-SDI as standard while the advanced DeckLink 4K Extreme model includes dual 6G-SDI inputs and outputs for higher colour resolution, dual stream 3D stereoscopic support and even higher frame rates! DeckLink 4K Extreme is the perfect choice for DaVinci Resolve colour correction.
- Capture and playback 6G-SDI, HDMI 4K and analogue in SD, HD and Ultra HD
- Capture from cameras, decks and live feeds directly into editing, effects and design software applications
- RS422 deck control
- Internal keying and reference input
- Mac, Windows and Linux compatible
- Media Express is included
What's new in Desktop Video 10.3.4
- Adds support for latest release of Avid Media Composer 8.3
- Adds support for latest release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 8.2
- General performance and stability improvements for all models.
What's new in Desktop Video 10.3
Support for the new DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G including the following new video formats:
- Adds support for 2160p60 Ultra HD 10 bit YUV 4:2:2 via 12G-SDI and Dual Link 6G-SDI.
- Adds support for 2K DCI 30p 12 bit RGB 4:4:4 via 3G-SDI and Stereoscopic 3D via Dual Link 3G-SDI
- Adds support for 1080 HD 30p 12 bit RGB 4:4:4 via 3G-SDI and Stereoscopic 3D via Dual Link 3G-SDI
- General performance and stability improvements.
Click here for the latest Firmware and Software