Aspen 16X16 12G SDI Matrix Switcher - ASPEN-1616UX
Sierra Video Aspen 16X16 12G SDI Matrix Switcher - ASPEN-1616UX
ASPEN−1616UX is a 16x16 matrix switcher for SDI signals of up to 12G. It equalizes the input signal and reclocks the output signal to gain extended−reach signal extension. ASPEN−1616UX is easy to operate and control through the network using the intuitive web pages and through RS−232 using a serial controller.
- High–Performance Matrix Switcher — Switches 16 12G SDI inputs to 16 12G SDI outputs with a maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz (4:2:2). Features Kramer Equalization & reKlocking™ Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- HDTV Compatible.
- SDI Multi-Rate Signals — Auto–adapts from 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates, accepts SDI, HD–SDI, 3G HD–SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant input signals with a video resolution of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp. Complying with SMPTE 259M (SD–SDI), 292M (HD–SDI), 344M (ED–SDI), 424M (3G HD–SDI), ST–2081 (6G–SDI) and ST–2082 (12G–SDI) standards, it supports pass-through of standard embedded audio channels with ancillary ID and metadata information.
- Extended–Reach Input Extension — Input signal equalization and output signals reclocking to gain extended–reach signal extension. Using high–quality coaxial SDI cables, supports extension of up to 300m (984ft) for SD signals; 200m (656ft) for 1.5G HD signals; 100m (328ft) for 3G and 6G HD signals; 80m (260ft) for 12G 4K signals. Note: Reach depends on the signal resolution, and quality of the copper cable used. Reach extension performance may vary while using coaxial cables that are not high–quality.
- Genlock Clean Switching and Versatility — Clean switching when the sources are genlocked to the selected genlock input with a difference of no more than two lines of video. Versatile Genlocking using an analogue signal.
- Convenient and Comprehensive Control — Control the unit using intuitive embedded web pages via the Ethernet or Protocol 3000 API commands via RS–232 serial communication transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or another serial controller. Stores 8 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed. Upgrade firmware via the embedded webpages.
- Compact and Easy to Install — 19” wide and only 4" deep enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears.