Sony UTX-P1//K36 UHF synthesized transmitter, covering TV Channels 38-40, ready for the digital switchover
The UTX-P1 is a plug-on transmitter to convert a wired microphone into a wireless microphone.
- Plug-on transmitter designed for use with the UWP Series tuners
- Operates over a wide 24 MHz frequency band
- Converts a wired microphone to a wireless microphone via an XLR connector
- Compact and lightweight body provides balanced handling
- Attenuator function allows adjustment of the microphone-input level
- Durable connecting mechanism with a microphone for dependable operation
- 50 mW RF power output for stable and long-distance transmission
- MIC/LINE input level switchable
- A backlit LCD provides extensive information, including the operating channel number and frequency in MHz, attenuator level, audio-input status, RF-output status, transmitterbattery status, and accumulated operating time
- An LED indicator for audio-input status
- Approximately six hours of continuous operation with two AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries
- Supplied with a soft case
This product comes with PrimeSupport – fast, hassle-free repairs and a helpline offering expert technical advice. Which gives you the peace of mind that Sony is looking after your equipment, and your business.