Shape SU3100 Sumo I Handheld Camera Support
Sturdy and light camera support system
Compact, "goes anywhere" design
In-line with shoulder axis and offset
Unique patented QUICK HANDLE push-button technology
The camera platform is positioned 3/4" (1.9 cm) higher than your shoulder tip
Adjustable 15mm rod length with red knobs
Adjustable height with black plastic knobs on rails
Perfect for video cameras.
- The SUMO I handheld camera support was designed for an in-line position with the shoulder axis as well as an offset position by using the articulated joint in the middle to move the front section from side to side.
- The SUMO SERIES is an affordable camera support solution that can be used for DSLRs with a flip screen and video cameras.
- You can position the viewfinder and LCD monitor for optimal comfort. Using a Quick Release Plate (not included), you can attach the SUMO I to any standard tripods.
- This easy-to-use ergonomic design is simple to adjust and customize according to your specific needs.
- Each support module can be assembled or disassembled easily for travel.
- No tools required.
- Quick and easy setup with a 4mm Allen key (5/32 in).
- The QUICK HANDLE patented technology offers great precision, stability and support. Simply push and hold the red buttons individually for a 360° handle rotation. Once the buttons are released, handles stay firmly in place. Read more
Featuring the QUICK HANDLE, the BACK PAD, the SCREW KNOB ¼ -20 MALE, the SCREW KNOB ¼ -20 FEMALE, the SUMO I secures the camera and accessories firmly for mobile applications.
HAND6: QUICK HANDLE
The QUICK HANDLE features 2 handles that can rotate individually on a 360° axis. With a simple push of a button, the handles can be rotated. Once the buttons are released, the handles will be secured firmly in place.
PAD1: BACK PAD
The SUMO I camera support system also includes a BACK PAD which can be positioned easily besides adding stability and comfort to the shoulder rig. Black powder-coated paint for a professional look, the BACK PAD offers the camera support superior comfort and stability. Padded on one side, the pad is attached to the shoulder pad via a CAMERA SCREW KNOB (1/4-20). You can adjust the position of the BACK PAD to suit your body type with a vertical adjustment of 2" and a horizontal adjustment spanning of 360°. The CAMERA SCREW KNOB (1/4-20)allows easy attachment and removal of the BACK PAD. In addition, the SHAPE BOX can be attached to the BACK PAD above or below the camera platform.
Optional: It is possible to attach a SHAPE BOX on the BACK PAD using the threaded holes (1/4-20).
SUMO I Set contains:
- SU SHOULDER RIG