Shape RODSUP2 Sliding Rod Bloc
Hosts all standard 15mm rods
Enables vertical adjustment of rods using black knob
Attaches rods to the front of rigs
Single red knob for fast & easy adjustment
CNC machined parts
Lightweight hard anodized aluminum
Stainless steel screws
- Attached to the 15MM ROD SYSTEM PAPARAZZI RISER, the SLIDING ROD BLOC enables vertical positioning of 15mm rods using a 4mm Allen key.
- To secure the position of the SLIDING ROD BLOCK along the rods, simply tighten the single red knob. Made of lightweight anodized aluminum for strength and durability, the SLIDING ROD BLOC is compatible with all 15mm rod systems.
The SLIDING ROD BLOCK is designed to attach 15mm rods to the following camera supports and components:
- COMPOSITE Series
- CAMELEON Series
- SPIDER Series
- SUMO Series
- PAPARAZZI Series
- PAPARAZZI RISER
- ADJUSTABLE COMPOSITE SHOULDER PAD
- The RAIL BLOCK (2 in.) or the RAIL BLOCK (2 3/4 in.) is required to attach the SLIDING ROD BLOC which is located between the SLIDING ROD BLOC and the PAPARAZZI RISER.
- With the RAIL BLOC, the vertical positioning of the SLIDING ROD BLOC is adjustable using the black knobs which enables the rods to be positioned higher or lower.
- A 4mm Allen key is needed to attach the SLIDING ROD BLOC and adjust the height.
ROD BLOC SLIDING
- for 15 mm rod system