Shape C100-0F CANON EOS C100 C300 OFFSET RIG IN STOCK AS OF 16/01/2014
Canadian manufacturer SHAPE produce a range of advanced shoulder and handheld rigs that can be ordered as camera specific kits, eliminating the tedium of building a rig out of individual parts.
- All Shape rigs offer a secure and stable platform for any camera. Kits are available for the Blackmagic Cinema Cameras, DSLRs, such as the Canon 5D, or larger cameras, like the Canon C300/500, through to the Sony F3, F5, F55 or even F65 and the Arri Alexa. However, many kits are not limited to one camera model, multi-camera compatibility is possible with minimal adjustment.
- Shoulder rigs come in two forms, off-set, placing the camera directly in front of the operator, allowing use of the cameras integral monitor, and straight (ENG Style), where the operator can use a separately mounted EVF to monitor the action.
- Many of the kits can be built into different configurations, giving the operator freedom of choice, and not limiting them to one style of shooting. Furthermore, the rigs can be assembled in minutes, making them the perfect solution for fast moving camera crews and ideal for all rental, broadcast and freelance environments.
- All handles feature Shape’s unique, patented one-touch design system, allowing the operator to easily and smoothly alter the position of the grips during use, with the press of a button.
- Much of Shape’s range has been designed in collaboration with some of North America’s most successful professional camera operators. All products are manufactured in Canada to the highest engineering standards and are backed up by Shape’s impressive lifetime warranty.
- The Shape series also includes a variety of add-on accessories; including battery mounts, balancing weights, in addition to accepting other essential accessories, such as a Chrosziel Mattebox & FollowFocus kits & Cineroid EVFs, producing the ultimate shooting package.