Shape BP-7000 (BP7000) Complete Shoulder Camera Rig Kit for the Sony PMW F5 and PMW F55 Cameras
The Shape BP-7000 is one of the best shoulder rigs for use with Sony's PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 Cameras. The BP-7000 consists of a Base Plate with Shoulder pad, forward and rear bars and can be conected directl to a VST-14 quick release tripod plate, also included is a set of Shpes's unique and legendry HAND-10 Double Quick Handles.
Sturdy and lightweight professional camera support system
Unique patented DOUBLE QUICK HANDLE ROSETTE quick-lock button technology
Designed for ARRI standard cameras with ARRI rosette sockets
15mm (8’’) rods at the front and (4’’) rods at the back
Compatible with all 15mm rod systems and optional 15mm studio or 19mm brackets
V-lock delta adapter at the bottom of base plate
Removable Velcro shoulder pad
Length-adjustable rods using red ratchet knobs on
Height-adjustable SLIDING ROD BLOC using black knob
Made of solid anodized aluminum
- The BP7000 BASE PLATE offers a unique design created for professional cameras like the Canon C300, the RED series, the SONY F3, EX1, EX3, the PANASONIC AF100/101, P2 and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses.
- The BP7000 BASE PLATE should be used with cameras featuring electronic viewfinders or external monitors. Made of solid anodized aluminum, the BP7000 is a perfect fit for Panasonic and Sony camera plates with its V-lock delta adapter at the bottom.
- Its new and improved design provides 3 slots on top of the plate for the user to work either in a centered or offset position (15mm studio).
- The base plate also offers threaded holes at the back to attach accessories (1/4-20, 3/8-16).
- Its front bracket now allows the user to adjust the height quickly with an Allen key.
- The front rod bracket can be switched from 15mm lightweight to 15mm studio or 19mm.
BASEPLATE V-LOCK SERIE 7000 Set contains: