Shape BP0007 7000 V-Lock Quick Release Baseplate (without handle)
Designed for ARRI standard cameras with ARRI rosette sockets
15mm (8’’) rods at the front and (4’’) rods at the back
Compatible with all 15mm rod systems and optional 15mm studio or 19mm brackets
V-lock delta adapter at the bottom of base plate
Removable Velcro shoulder pad
Length-adjustable rods using red ratchet knobs on ROD BLOCs
Height-adjustable SLIDING ROD BLOC using black knob
Made of solid anodized aluminum
- The BP007 BASE PLATE offers a unique design created for professional cameras like the Canon C300, the RED series, the SONY F3, EX1, EX3, the PANASONIC AF100/101, P2 and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses.
- Made of solid anodized aluminum, the BP007 is a perfect fit for Panasonic and Sony camera plates with its V-lock delta adapter at the bottom, and can therefore be used directly on the tripod.
- Its new and improved design provides 3 slots on top of the plate for the user to work either in a centered or offset position (15mm studio).
- The base plate also offers threaded holes at the back to attach accessories (1/4-20, 3/8-16). Its front bracket now allows the user to adjust the height quickly with an Allen key.
- The front rod bracket can be switched from 15mm lightweight to 15mm studio or 19mm.
- Adding a pair of our DOUBLE QUICK HANDLE ROSETTE, the BP007 transforms itself in our BP7000 which becomes a perfect solution for a well balanced handheld system.
- Possibility to add to DOUBLE HANDLE ROD BLOC as well, as another option for HANDLES
BASEPLATE V-LOCK SERIE 7000Set contains:
- 15 TUBE8