Shape ROD2 15mm Rod System Paparazzi Riser
Several threaded holes (1/4-20” and 3/8-16”)
Compatible with all 15mm rod systems
Single red knob for fast & easy adjustment
Base height: 2”
Slot length: 4”
CNC machined parts
Hard anodized aluminum for resistance
Stainless steel screws
- The 15MM ROD SYSTEM PAPARAZZI RISER features a variety of threaded holes (1/4-20” and 3/8-16”), located on the base, to attach a tripod plate and different types of monopods, while the holes in the front and rear of the PAPARAZZI RISER are used to attach various accessories such as a SLIDING ROD BLOC.
- With a camera base height of 2”and slot length of 4”, the riser system allows you to slide the camera back and forth to obtain the best position.
- It can be used to attach a video camera or a DSLR and stay on the tripod plate permanently.
- The PAIR OF 15MM FEMALE-FEMALE RODS (8"), located at the front, are used to attach accessories such as matte boxes, 35mm lens adapters and follow focus mechanisms.
- The threads enable you to use either 4" or 6" rods (1/2-13").
*All CNC machined, high quality aircraft grade aluminum parts are hard anodized for a resistant finish and assembled with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
- COMPOSITE SERIES
ROD SYSTEM 2 Set contains: