Sennheiser 003279 K6 powering module, phantom or battery Powered
The K6 powering module is the heart of this Sennheiser professional modular microphone system and can be powered either by its internal ‘AA’ size 1.5 V battery or by 12 - 48 V phantom power. The K6 can be combined with different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. Matt
black, anodised scratch-resistant finish.
- 1 K6 powering module
- 1 MZQ 200 microphone clamp
- 1 AA battery
- 1 protective carrying case
Powering module for battery/phantom powering with switchable roll-off filter, battery on/off switch with battery test. Suitable for ME 62 - ME 67 microphone heads and -60 versions of MKE microphones.
- Transmission factor 0 dB at 1 kHz
- nominal impedance 200 Ohm
- min. terminating impedance 1 kOhm
- max. output voltage 2 V (at 1 kHz)
- power supply: phantom powering 12 - 48 V or 1.5 V (AA size)
- alkaline battery
- supply current 2.2 mA
- battery life approx. 150 h
- dimensions in mm: Ø 22 x 155
- resultant length 94 mm, weight approx. 45 g.