Sachtler 1011 System Ace L MS CF Mid-Level Carbon Fiber Tripod System Call for lead time on this product
You only get one shot
so make it count
Due to its payload range of 0 to 6 kilograms Ace L is very versatile: Be it a shooting with a lightweight video enabled DSLR camera, a heavier rig with accessories or a HDV camcorder. A counterbalance of 7 steps allows rapid balancing of the camera set-up whereas the patented SA drag™ provides fine adjustment for precise panning and tilting. The new Sachtler Ace fluid head has a tilt range of +90° to -75°. For Ace, a glass fiber reinforced composite material was chosen, which makes the new 75mm fluid head especially light and offers a comfortable and non-slip surface feel. An illuminated bubble makes work with Sachtler Ace L even more convenient.
Ace L is available with a choice of different lightweight carbon fiber tripods allowing a variety of different configurations. All of them are delivered with the Ace plate. Each system comes with a 1/4” screw and pin. Spare camera screws (1/4” and 3/8”) are stored within the balance plate.
- Supports Cameras Up to 13.2 Pounds
- Balance Plate with 4.1" Sliding Range
- 7-Step Counterbalance Plus Zero Setting
- 3-Pan/Tilt Drag Grades Plus Zero Setting
- 75 mm Ball and Illuminated Bubble Level
- 2-Stage Tripod with Mid-`Level Spreader
- Height Range 33.9 to 66.9"
- Independent Leg Adjustments
- Foot Spikes with Removable Rubber Feet
- Ace L Tripod Carry Bag Included
|Payload||0 - 6 kg / 13.2 lbs|
|Weight (without cover/bag)||3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs|
|Height min.||79 cm / 31.1 in|
|Height max.||170 cm / 66.9 in|
|Transport length||86 cm / 33.9 in|