Panasonic H-FS45150EK (HFS45150EK) LUMIX G Vario 45-150mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH. MEGA OIS lens
- F4.0-5.6 ASPH.
- MEGA O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer)
- 7 Blades Circular Aperture Diaphragm for Smoothly Defocused Background
- 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and 2 aspherical lenses
- Compact and Lightweight Telephoto Zoom Lens
- High-speed and Silent AF with Inner Focus System
- Focal length: f=45 mm to 150 mm(35 mm film camera equivalent: 90 mm to 300 mm)
- Aperture type: 7 diaphragm blades/circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture range: F4.0 (Wide) to F5.6 (Tele)
- Minimum aperture value: F22
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR Lens)
- In focus distance: 0.9 m to ∞ (from the focus distance reference line)
- Maximum image magnification: 0.17x (35 mm film camera equivalent: 0.35x)
- Optical image stabilizer: Available
- [O.I.S.] switch: None (Setting of the [Stabilizer] is done in [Rec] mode menu by LUMIX digital cameras.)
- Angle of view: 27°(Wide) to 8.2°(Tele)
- Filter diameter: 52 mm
- Max. diameter: Approx. 62 mm
- Overall length: Approx. 73 mm(from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Mass: Approx. 200g
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
The lens also incorporates superior inner focus system, which enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life-size magnification to infinity. The inclusion of stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and video recording.
Featuring high mobility (thanks to the ultra-compact size) and a versatile zoom range of 45-150 mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-300mm), the new LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens is suitable for impressive telephoto shot of sports or animals which are physically difficult to come close utilizing rich depth of the field.
The 7 aperture blades consists a circular aperture diaphragm and produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas even shooting at large aperture. The new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.