Panasonic AW-RP120GJ (AWRP120GJ) Remote Camera Controller -
The Panasonic AW-RP120 Remote Camera Controller supports a variety of Panasonic remote camera systems. IP connection allows a large-scale, flexible, and simple system configuration for controlling up to 100 remote cameras and the simultaneous use of multiple controllers. The panel features color adjustment dials and a joystick for high response pan and tilt operation. A preset memory with batch recall and tracing memory save labor by allowing single-person operation. Equipped with Paint and other camera adjustment functions, the AW-RP120 meets a wide range of high-end needs.
- IP Connection
- Up to 100 remote cameras can be connected and controlled via a switching hub. Automatic IP allocation simplifies the configuration of large-scale systems.
- The IP connection allows five AW-RP120G controllers to simultaneously control one remote camera.
- Serial Control Compatibility
- An RS232C port enables external control, and up to five remote cameras can be connected and controlled. The AW-RP120 is also compatible with many existing systems.
- AW-HS50E Linking
- The IP connection allows linking with an AW-HS50E Compact Live Switcher.
- Control Panel
- The control panel features a pan/tilt joystick, a seesaw zoom lever, a focus dial and an iris dial. In addition, a speed adjustment dial modifies each of the pan/tilt, zoom and focus functions.
- Tracing Memory
- The remote camera operations (pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and white balance modes) can be memorized and recalled. Up to ten memory items can be stored for each camera.
- Preset Memory
- Up to 100 camera angle settings (pan, tilt, zoom operation) can be registered and retrieved for each camera to simplify a variety of camera controls.
- Preset Batch Retrieval
- By creating groups of preset memories (up to four groups) multiple camera angle settings (up to ten cameras) can be retrieved in a single batch, enabling one-touch control of routine operations.
- Camera Image Adjustments
- Gain, Shutter, Detail, AWB, ABB, Master Pedestal, R/B Pedestal, and R/B Gain can be adjusted.
- Direct Selection Buttons
- The AW-RP120 features ten camera selection buttons. Numerical buttons (1-50) on the panel allow retrieval of 50 preset memories and ten tracing memories.
- Other Features
- One-touch switching of remote camera Scene Files
- Settings can be backed up on a SD memory card
- Zoom, focus, and iris indicator display
- LCD panel for menu operation
- Eight user definable buttons
|Power supply:||DC 12 V|
|Power consumption:||8 W|
|Weight:||Approx. 3. 1 kg (Approx. 6.9 lb)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||Approx. 342 mm x 77 mm x 265 mm|
|Connectors:||DC 12 V IN (XLR 4-pin)|
|LAN (RJ-45) 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, to control remote cameras|
|SERIAL (RJ-45) RS-422, to control remote cameras × 5|
|TALLY/GPI (D-sub 25-pin)|
|REMOTE (D-sub 9-pin) RS-232C, for external control