Miller Compass 12 Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod (2010) Payload 2-10kg
Compass 12 (1033) Solo 75 3-St Carbon Fibre Tripod (2001) Pan Handle (679) Strap (1520) Softcase (876)
*Balance portable camera payloads from 2kg - 10kg
Miller 2010 Compass 12 Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod (2010)
The Compass 12 Solo 75 Carbon Fibre system consists of the Compass 12 fluid head and the ultra light yet rigid Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod. The system is designed to suit payload capacities from DSLR to DV camera set-ups with features including selectable smooth pan/tilt drags, illuminated bubble level, concentric self adjusting leg locks, light and high strength telescopic tubing and minimum travel length all offered in cost-effective system packages. This is the choice for DSLR/DV professionals on the go!
- Three selectable positions of drag plus a zero position
- Four selectable positions of counterbalance for payloads between 2-10 kg / 4.4-22 lbs
- Quick release sliding camera plate with 60mm travel
- Illuminated bubble level
- 75mm Ball levelling
- Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre tripod
- 3 Position Leg angle locks for a height range 390-2040 mm / 15.4-80.3"
- Spikes with wind down rubber feet