Dedo KD3M 3 HEAD 150w Master Dimmer Kit Soft Case
The KD3 3 head series of kits are some of the most popular sold.
This KD3S Master kit includes a large number of the most popular accessories and tools used to create compelling images. There is a large number of interesting configurations that can be accomplished with this kit, including colour correction gels, framing shutters allowing very precise control over the shape of the light beam, and a number of light diffusion options.
This lighting kit consists of:
- 3 DLH4 Aspherics² light head, 100W/150W tungsten
- 3 DT24-1E Power supply 1 x 24V/150W (230VAC)
- 3 DST Dedolight stand
- 1 DSTFX Flexible stand extension (510 mm)
- 2 CLAMP1 Dedolight clamp
- 3 DBD8 Standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 3 DFH Gel filter holder
- 1 DGMB Gel filter set, mixed blue (fits classic filter holder)
- 1 DGMD Gel filter set, mixed diffusion (fits classic filter holder)
- 1 DGW Gel filter set, warm tone (fits classic filter holder)
- 1 DP1 Imager projection attachment
- 1 DPIR Imager Iris
- 1 DPGH Steel gobo holder (size 'M')
- 1 DPFS Imager framing shutter blade set
- 6 DL150 Lamp 150W / 24V
- 1 DLBOX Plastic Box
- 1 DSC2 Soft case, large
- 1 DPACP Imager accessory pouch (gobos, scrims etc.)
- 1 DLTFH Dedoflex holder
- 1 DL-1112WT 12" (30cm) Pocket Diffuser Translucent
- 1 DPEYESET Eye filter attachment (fits DP400-185 only)
- 1 DXBAT4-3 Battery cable, 4-pin XLR
- 1 DCAR3 Cigarette lighter adapter
- 2 DL100 Lamp 100W / 12V
- 2 DL50 Lamp 50W / 12V
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.