Dedo DP20 Same as DP2 but without lens
All optical qualities are identical to those of the universal imager (DP1).
The DP2 does not accept other accessories such as an iris, gobo holder or slide holder but is compatible with the DPEYESET eye attachment.
- The four shutter blades are built-in and cannot be lost.
- A thin separator disc keeps the four blades from touching each other, eliminating the risk
- of accidentally moving one blade while manipulating another.
- The DP2 projection attachment was designed especially for gaffers and others who may
- need to change the shape of the projected light frequently.