Dedo DLOBML-IR960 (DLOBMLIR960) Infrared LED on board camera light 960nm CALL FOR LEAD TIME ON THIS PRODUCT
The world’s first focusing infrared on camera LED light from Dedolight.
Coming from the design from the highly successful LEDZilla the new REDZilla also has a focusing range of 4° to 56°.
The REDZilla also has even light distribution in all focusing position and also dims extremely smoothly from 100% to 0%.
The narrow beam angle allows for shooting through trees without disturbing reflections caused by close up obstacles.
*click above to be taken to the page for the cables and battery plates. DLOBML- Range
Various power cables and mounting accessories are available and are interchangeable with the LEDZilla (DLOBML).
The adjustable arm allows the REDZilla to be positioned in a variety of different angles on camera.
- Illumination up to 40 meters (130Ft) (tested with Sony Nightshot Camcorder)
- The head can be powered from any 6V to 18V DC power source.
- Power consumption is only 6W despite the high output.
- Operates from -40° C up to +40° C.
Optional battery shoes are available for Sony, Canon and Panasonic 7.2 Li-lon batteries.
Sony battery run times:
- NP-F550 7.2 V, 2000mA, 105 min run time
- NP-F750 7.2 V, 4000mA, 210 min run time
- NP-F950 7.2 V, 6000mA, 330 min run time
Also available in 990nm.
- Infrared illumination for cameras
- Infrared photography
- Surveillance systems
- Machine vision systems