Datavideo SE-600 (SE600) 8 Input SD Vision Mixer
Datavideo SE-600 is an eight input Standard Definition video switcher, with built in dual channel audio mixer.
Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor. Other features include audio peak-meter, clock and dual logo store.
The SE-600 is designed to excel and meet your demands whether you're working in worship, education, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio.
SE-600 enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in time base corrector.
- Six Composite Video, and two DVI-D inputs with optional DV Board also provides two DV25 (IEEE-1394) inputs
- Three Composite Video and multiple auxiliary output.
- Optional DV Board also provides one DV25 (IEEE-1394). The flexible outputs make it easy to connect the HS-600 to external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
- Dual Picture-In-Picture function
- Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor.
- Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to control external devices
- Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more
- Dual logo store
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.