Datavideo SE-600 (SE600) 8 Input SD Vision Mixer
Datavideo SE-600 is an eight input Standard Definition video switcher, with built in dual channel audio mixer.
Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor. Other features include audio peak-meter, clock and dual logo store.
The SE-600 is designed to excel and meet your demands whether you're working in worship, education, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio.
SE-600 enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in time base corrector.
- Six Composite Video, and two DVI-D inputs with optional DV Board also provides two DV25 (IEEE-1394) inputs
- Three Composite Video and multiple auxiliary output.
- Optional DV Board also provides one DV25 (IEEE-1394). The flexible outputs make it easy to connect the HS-600 to external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
- Dual Picture-In-Picture function
- Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor.
- Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to control external devices
- Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more
- Dual logo store