Datavideo SE-3000, SE3000, SE 3000, 16 Channel HD/SD Video Switcher (Main Unit and Control Panel). Switch or Mix between DV, YUV, S-Video & Composite. Ideal for Live Mixing, Web Casting, Church, Conferences and much more.
The Datavideo SE-3000 has up to 16 HD-SDI Inputs (8 or 16 Inputs as Standard).
The SE-3000 is a HD live production switcher, with SDI upscaling and an impressive amount of professional features.
Use its 7" touch screen interface to save set ups and change settings like colour adjustment and keying. Advanced features include; extensive 3D DVE transitions, a high quality Multi-view Preview output, Chroma and Lumakey, Dual PiP, multi-language support and a full size control panel keyboard as well as a separate IP based PC control interface.
An interesting and powerful feature of the SE-3000 is the "Flex Source®" effect, which feels like having a second M/E, for advanced and creative vision mixing.
- Up to 16 HD-SDI Inputs (8 or 16 Inputs as Standard)
- SD-SDI Up-Scaling available for 8 inputs (on inputs 9-16 only)
- Built-in TBC for frame synchronisation of each source, even without genlocked equipment
- Dedicated DVI Input
- High quality DVI-D multi screen multi-view output
- 1 M/E Switcher with additional "Flex Source®" feature, which is similar to having a second M/E, for advanced vision mixing
- 4 keyers(2 in M/E, 2 DSK)
- 40 wipe patterns, with variable border width,colour, softness
- Dual channel PIP with background & keyer
- Built-in DVE transition engine, with 88+ transitions including page turns
- Built-in 2 of HD/SD Chromakey
- Built-in SD-to-HD up converters for up to 4 sources simultaneously
- Component analogue HD output
- 4 AUX outputs (option)
- Built-In Still Store
- Black level, white clip, chroma gain for each input
- Send and return from audio mixed
- Large touch-screen LCD panel on control unit allows for easy menu selections and setting changes
- Separate, rack mountable processing unit
- PC-Base Control interface available
- User Shot Box-for quick access to user setups
- 1080i(59.94,60,50), 720P(59.94,60,50), 525, 625,
- DC 12V operation voltage, available for mobile
- Weight: 9Kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.