Datavideo DVK-200 Stand Alone Chromakey Solution
- Choice of Blue, Green or Luminance keying
- Advanced key adjustments, for perfect keying
- Video inputs from; Y:U:V / DVI-I / S-Video or Composite Video
- Background inputs from; S-Video or Composite Video
- Window size adjustment - remove unwanted items from the foreground image.
- Built in colour processor for adjustment of, brightness, contrast, colour and tint (tint is NTSC only)
- RS-232 control interface for easy integration
The Datavideo DVK-200 is an easy to use stand alone chromakey solution enabling you to create stunning virtual studio effects without the need for complicated computer software.
With the DVK-200 you can connect a range of video and computer equipment, including DVI, Y:U:V, S-Video (Y/C) and Composite Video, keying with either blue, green, white or black backgrounds. Backgrounds sources can be either S-Video (Y/C), Composite Video or DVI.
Together with Datavideo's CKL-200, dual colour (green & blue) LED lighting ring and retro-reflective backdrop cloth, the DVK-200 is the perfect partner for keying the easy way.
Ideal use for applications within education, small studios, wedding videographers and many others.