Canon Compact-Servo 18-80mm 4K Cine Zoom Lens - CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S Call for latest stock update
- Zoom lens covering 18-80mm focal length
- Optical zoom of 4.4x
- Constant Brightness and consistent performance across range T4.4 (equivalent of f/4)
- Servo and manual operation to suit shooting movies or professional applications
- Colour balance consistent with EOS Cinema lens series
- 3 types of image stabilisation
- Compact size and lightweight
- 4K superior level of optical performance
- 9 blade iris for attractive bokeh
- Minimal focus breathing
- Detachable servo for shoulder style operation (optional)
The COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens combines the benefits of compact size and light weight (only 2.7 lbs.) for outstanding mobility. Designed to shoot video, this lens can be ideal for the cinematographer moving up from our EF lenses, combining the functionality of our EF lenses with the video shooting features of our Cinema lenses.
Acknowledging the need to control zoom, focus and iris/aperture, Canon has developed this zoom lens with full external servo control for drama, documentary and other video productions. The servo drive unit is compatible with industry-standard lens controllers including Canon's standard broadcast lens controllers (ZSD-300D/FPD-400D). The optional ZSG-C10 grip designed exclusively for this lens adds additional flexibility for the ENG style "run-and-gun" video shooter.
Our first Cinema style lens that incorporates both an Image Stabilization function and Auto Focus function, the lens is also fully 4K-ready, with a high optical resolution and support for Super35mm large-format cameras. A 9-blade aperture diaphragm helps ensure an artistic and beautiful representation of out-of-focus areas (or "Bokeh"). The lens also features a 4.4x zoom magnification, a focal length range of 18mm to 80mm, and a 180º smooth rotating focus ring.
Overall, the video features and functionality of the COMPACT-SERVO 18-80mm T4.4 EF-mount lens make it an ideal choice for a wide range of professional video shooting environments.