UltraStudio 4K for Thunderbolt is perfect for high performance work that demands the highest quality. Using a single Thunderbolt cable, you can easily connect any Thunderbolt computer or laptop for amazing on set colour correction, editing, visual effects and video streaming.
UltraStudio 4K is a high performance 'break out box' style capture and playback device for highest quality Ultra HD 60p editing as well as DCI 4K resolutions.
UltraStudio 4K has a rack based ‘breakout box‘ design with the latest high performance 6G-SDI video technology, and is perfect for equipment racks, post production suites or flyaway kits.
UltraStudio 4K has 6G-SDI, HDMI 4K, analogue component video, 16 channels of SDI audio, 2 channels of balanced analogue, 2 channels of unbalanced AES/EBU audio, timecode, up/down/cross conversion, reference and serial deck control.
The Power of Thunderbolt™
Built on revolutionary Thunderbolt™ technology, UltraStudio 4K uses a blazingly fast single cable connection to your computer that has the bandwidth to handle the highest resolution video formats easily! Thunderbolt ensures low latency and highly accurate time synchronization for the highest quality capture and playback. UltraStudio 4K is the world's first Thunderbolt 2 solution! Featuring double speed Thunderbolt 2 with loop thru and dual link 6G-SDI, it is ideal for demanding 3D stereoscopic workflows, Ultra HD and DCI 4K.
Amazing 4K resolutions in compressed or uncompressed
UltraStudio 4K supports popular compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video, so you’re not locked into a single file format. When working with uncompressed video all captured images are a perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source without any quality loss, so you have the confidence you’re working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get the sharpest keying with green screens, cleanest compositions, superior colour correction and more. Ultra HD 4K has 4 times the resolution of 1080HD for amazing looking images.
- Thunderbolt 2 support
- Dual Link 6G-SDI, HDMI, Analogue, 4:4:4, 3D, Ultra HD and 4K
- 4:4:4 and dual channel 3D stereoscopic capture and playback
- Full resolution 4K monitoring
- Rack-based break out box solution
- Capture and playback solution for Thunderbolt
- SDI, HDMI and analogue video and timecode connections
- AES/EBU balanced and unbalanced analogue audio
- Instant switching between SD, HD, 2K and 4K
What's new in Desktop Video 10.3.1
- Improvements to A/V sync on long captures with H.264 Pro Recorder.
- General performance and stability improvements for all models.
What's new in Desktop Video 10.2.2
- Added MJPEG to 4K capture presets in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- General performance and stability improvements.
Click here for the latest Firmware and Software