Broadcast H.264 files live with ATEM Television Studio
Introducing the world's first live production switcher that combines a professional switcher with a broadcast quality H.264 encoder. That means you get live multi-camera production and broadcast encoding for the Internet all in one unit! ATEM Television Studio is so easy to use you don't even need to be a video professional to use it! Just plug in any HDMI or SDI camera and you are live! You can even use low cost consumer HDMI HD cameras!
With the Internet becoming the television transmitter for all of us, now ATEM Television Studio lets you do live production and simultaneously generate H.264 files for the web, all in real time. The moment your event is finished, your encoded file is ready for distribution! Imagine covering events that previously could never justify the cost of a professional multi-camera production, such as local government meetings, school productions, local sports, car racing, concerts, weddings, bands, communities, air shows and many more!
Built to Perform
ATEM Television Studio might be small, but it's packed with professional power! ATEM includes all the same features as the most powerful switchers used in broadcast, and is not "dumbed down." This means you get professional results, and a familiar M/E style of operation. ATEM is affordably priced because you can get started with only the switcher chassis and a software based control panel. Then when it's time to add dedicated hardware control, you get only the best because ATEM uses premium quality switches, faders and joysticks that are normally only found on the most expensive switchers available. ATEM even uses an FAA certified operating system for a true broadcast grade switcher.
For the highest quality video with extremely low processing delay, ATEM features a fully 10 bit digital design. This means you get the highest quality available from cameras, servers and character generators with true 10 bit video quality maintained throughout the entire signal path. Get better chroma keying and seamless layering from HDMI and SDI sources, so all your video maintains that pristine broadcast quality look.
ATEM is the most creative solution for live switching! All transitions are instantly available and include the same cut, mix and wipe found on traditional mixers! It's simple to load graphics into the 2 built in media player frame-stores for exciting custom titles and logos! If you're doing green screen shoots, then the ATEM keyer includes full chroma keying. Imagine loading a rendered background and using the chroma keyer for an affordable virtual set! ATEM Television Studio also includes 2 downstream keyers so you can add graphics such as "live" and "replay"! You get professional results with ATEM.
You simply get more features with ATEM! You get an upstream keyer, with chroma, pattern, shaped and linear keying. You also get 2 downstream keyers and independent fade to black. This powerful feature set means you can produce true professional broadcast style live productions! When you're on the move, the built in multi view monitoring totally eliminates monitoring costs. Nothing beats ATEM for creative features, quality and affordability!
- The ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher and the ATEM TV Studio now have an audio mixer, sourced from audio embedded on all SDI/HDMI Inputs, the Media Players and the analog Audio-In on the breakout cable for the 1 M/E and the AES/EBU input on the TV Studio.
- Audio mixer monitoring can be enabled on the analog Audio-Out on the breakout cable on the 1 M/E only. The default for the Audio-Out is Program audio
- Total Video Inputs: 6
- Total Outputs: 6
- 4 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable input
- 4 x HDMI 1.4a 10 bit SD/HD switchable input
- 1 x AES/EBU. Unbalanced via BNC connector input
- Tri-Sync or black burst input
- 6 x Internal Frame Synchronizers
- 2 x 10 bit SD/HD SDI switchable output
- 1 x HDMI 1.4a 10 bit, SD/HD switchable output
- 1 x USB 2.0 H.264 encoded from program output. Media Express for Mac OS X and Windows included
What's new in ATEM 6.1
- White balance control for Blackmagic Design Studio cameras on the ATEM Camera UI
- Copy and paste function in the ATEM Camera UI
- 2 M/E switchers can now access M/E 2 as a key input on M/E 1
- Fade to Black now has an Audio follow Video option for easier transitions
- ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K has timecode enabled on program SDI outputs
- General performance and stability updates
What's new in ATEM 6.0
- All ATEM Switchers can now control Blackmagic Studio Cameras from the software control panel
- ATEM Switchers now have a new Graphic User Interface
Click here for the latest Firmware and Software