Autocue SW-QMASTERMB QMaster/ QBox Package with USB Multi Button Hand Control CALL FOR LEAD TIME ON THIS PRODUCT
QPro Prompting Software with Scroll Control
The QPro prompting software is a robust software-only application designed for Professional shoots, without the need for live edits or newsroom interfaces
- Runorder management with multiple scripts and ability to display rundown and prompter output simultaneously on screen.
- XP Pro and Windows 7 Professional compliant with ability to easily import QPro, MS word, .txt, and .rtf files.
- Supports all unicode languages.
- Multiple font types, sizes and colours.
- Can be used with any of our Master or Professional Series prompters.
- Includes a ShuttleXpress (USB) or 2-Button (serial) hand control - other promping scroll controls avaialble, e.g. serial foot control, etc.
PC or laptop specification
Operating system: 2000, XP Pro, Windows 7 Professional
40GB hard drive
2 USB ports
Intel Pentium or higher processor
QBox Intelligent Scroll Engine
The QBox is an intelligent scroll engine that connects to the PC/ laptop via ethernet (wired or wireless), serial or USB and delivers video to the prompter monitor via BNC, VGA or SDI (additional option). The QBox is approximately the size of a car radio and has three integrated composite outputs.
QBox can be used for outside broadcasts with no need for a laptop or wires - simply connect to a standard battery belt, load scripts on via a bluetooth capable mobile phone or a USB data key, and control using a wireless scroll control
The QBox has 1/2 Gb storage capacity enabling it to save the latest script or NRCS rundown.
By adding additional QBoxes to your system you can add further resilience or unlock the benefits of the additional from the multi-head module (not included).
SDI (additional option)
Three composite video outputs
Three USB ports
Keyboard PS2 port