Audio Technica AT2022, AT-2022, AT 2022, X/Y Stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser cassules for ultimate flexibility.
The AT2022 is a condenser microphone designed for stereo recording. Two unidirectional condenser capsules in an X/Y configuration pivot to allow for narrow (90°) or wide (120°) stereo operation. The capsules also fold flat for storage and transportation. Designed for general stereo recording and field sound capture, the AT2022 provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The microphone comes equipped with a stand clamp, AA battery, fuzzy windscreen and .5 m cable that terminates in a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User-selectable 90° or 120° stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation
- Included fuzzy windscreen offers excellent wind protection